Samuel Opeyemi Iroye is a native of Ijagbo in Oyun Local Government of Kwara State. He was born to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Emmanuel Abidoye Iroye, in Ilorin, Kwara State on the 8th day of April 1974. He is a Legal Practitioner by training and learning and also a Law Lecturer. He had his primary school education between the year 1979 and 1984 at the St. Barnabas Primary School, Sabo-Oke Ilorin, and his Secondary School education between the year 1985 and 1991 at the famous Cherubim and Seraphim College, Sabo-oke, Ilorin and Government Day Secondary School, Tanke, Ilorin respectively. He also obtained his first degree in Law from the University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State and a Masters’ Degree in Law from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State. He did his compulsory NYSC Programme in Lagos State between the year 2001 and 2002 where he won the award of Best Corp Member for the year. He also had his theological training at the All Saints Theological Seminary, Lagos where he also bagged a Doctorate Degree in Theology and Christian Education. He has been in active legal practice while at the same time running a youth empowerment and motivation Non-Governmental organization by the name ‘’Grace Life Foundation” operating in Lagos. He is presently a Law Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, National Open University of Nigeria, Victoria Island, Lagos State and he is undergoing a PhD programme on Conflict Resolution at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State. As at present, he has written over thirteen books, both on legal concepts and Christian motivationals. He has several presented and published academic papers to his credit He has a passion for youth training, development and empowerment. He is married and blessed with Children.
- HOD Commercial Law
- Admission Officer
- Chairman of Seminar Committee
- Corporate social responsibilities
- Environmental law
- Conflict resolution
- Female gender and discrimination
- Iroye Samuel Opeyemi (2012). CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN NIGERIA. Current Issues in Nigerian Law, Volume 2 Page 2. Publication of the School of Law, National Open University of Nigeria.
- Iroye Samuel Opeyemi (2013). AN OVERVIEW OF THE STATE PARDON OF DIPREYE ALAMIEYEISEGHA; THE CONSTITUTIONALITY AND GENERAL IMPLICATION ON THE NATION NIGERIA. Current Issues in Nigerian Law, Volume 3 Page 108. Publication of the School of Law, National Open University of Nigeria.
- Iroye Samuel Opeyemi (2012). CORPORATIONS AND THE PRACTISE OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN NIGERIA. Journal of Law and Policy Review, Volume 3 Page 165- Publication of Benuch Legal Consult, PortHarcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Iroye Samuel Opeyemi (2013). DISCRIMINATION AGAINST FEMALE GENDER AND THE CHALLENGES OF ADEQUATE LEGAL PROTECTION IN NIGERIA. International Journal of Social Science and Sustainable Development, Volume 3, Number 3 Page 155. Publication of Centre for Advanced Training and Research, Cameroon.
- Mordi Chima, Iroye Samuel Opeyemi, Mordi Tounbra (2012). CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE LEGAL REGULATION IN NIGERIA. Economic Insights– Trends and Challenges (Web Based Journal)-United Kingdom. Vol. LXIV No. 1/2012 1 – 8.
- Iroye Samuel Opeyemi (2014). NIGERIA IN THE CENTENARY, THE CHALLENGES OF GOVERNANCE AND THE EXIGENCY OF LEGAL REFORMS. Journal of Legal Studies. Publication of the School of Law, National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos.
- Iroye Samuel Opeyemi (2013). CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: THE PRACTICE AND CRITICISM IN NIGERIA. Reading in Contemporary Law and Policy Issues: Essay in Honour of Justice Iche N. Ndu, The Chief Judge of Rivers State, Page 128. Publication of Institute of Human Capacity Development and Continuing Education.
Member-Nigerian Bar Association