A lecturer 1 in the Departmenet of Agricultural Economics and Extension, National Open University of Nigeria, Kaduna. Researched on technical efficiency and profitability of cassava processing in Delta State, Nigeria. Obtained a Ph.D in Agricultural Economics, from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, MBA (Co-Operatives and Rural Development)., Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu., M.Sc. Agricultural Economics (Agribusiness and Marketing) University Of Nigeria, Nsukka., PGD Agricultural Economics (Farm Management and Extension) University of Nigeria, Nsukka and HND, Federal College of Agriculture, Umudike. Married with four children.
Member, Agricultural Policy Network, Member, Chattered Institute of Professional Agriculturists of Nigeria – CIPA, Member, Institute of Personal Management of Nigeria – ACIPM, Editorial Board Member (1) International Journal or Economics and Development Issues, (2) International Journal of Business and Common Market Studies, Consulting Editor, Development Universal Consortia Journal.
1993/94: Federal Govt. Post Graduates Scholarship.
1994: Small Grant for Thesis Writing; Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa (CODESRIA), Dakar – Senegal.
LIESURE AND INTEREST
I enjoy sports especially Tennis. I also enjoy mixing up with people, listening to good music, reading, gardening, keeping pets and conducting researches.
- HOD, Agricultural Economics and Extension.
- Ag Director Owhrode Community Study Centre.
- Snail production, processing and marking in Nigeria : Opportunities and Challenges A – Review paper
- Food Insecurity and coping strategies among female headed households in Anambra State Nigeria.
- Determinants of Cocoyam farmers' Choice of Adaptation Methods to Climate Change in South East, Nigeria.
- Economics of Snail Production among Small Holder Farmers in South East, Nigeria
- IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN UKWUANI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA.
- Kaine, A.I.N. and Chukwuma, E.E. (2017) Technical Effieciency and profitability of backyard poultry farming in Ika South Local Government Area , Detla State, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Food Science 2017, Pp 28-38.
- Nwaobiala, C.U. and Kaine, A.I.N (2016) Determinants of Cassava Performance Among Graduates of Natinoal Directorate of Employment in Imo State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Farm Management, 15 (1): 92-98.
- Kaine A.I.N. (2016) Determinants of Demand of Artisan Fish Production in Ukwuani Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food and Environment, 12 (3): 85-88.
- Kaine, A.I.N and McRollins Efe Olotu (2016). An Error Correction Representation of Market Liquidity - Economic Growth Nexus in Nigeria: A Recent Experience. Asian Economic and Financial Review, 6 (2): 109-114.
- Kaine, A.I.N., (2016). Economic Analysis of Maize Production in Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Economics and Management, 6 (1): 9-20.
- Kaine, A.I.N., J.E. Iku and S.J. Ebigwai (2015). Analysis of Determinants of Demand and Supply of Maize in Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria. International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Research, 2 (1): 12-21.
- Kaine, A.I.N. (2015). Analysis of Crop Enterprise Combination Among Smal Holder Famers in Delta North Agricultural Zone, Delta State, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development; 5 (5): 116-123.
- Kaine, A.I.N. and Larry (Jnr) Okorje (2014). Estimation of Cost and Return of Plantain Production in Orihionwon Local Government Area, Edo State, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development Volume 4 (2) 112-115.
- Kaine, A.I.N. (2013). Agriculture and Local Government Development. African Journal of Agricultural Research and Development Studies. 6(3) 2013.
- Kaine, A.I.N (2011). Investigation of Factors Affecting Technical Inefficiency of Akpu Processing in Delta State, Nigeria. Journal of Human Ecology. International, Interdisciplinary Journal of Man-Environmental Relationship. 33(2):133-137,2011.
- Olotu, McRollins. Efe and Kaine, A.I.N (2011). Globalization and Aggregate Employment Nexus. A recent Experience of The Nigerian Industrial Sector. Journal of Research in National Development. 9(2b):298-301
- Abolagba, E.O, Kaine, A.I.N., Onyekwere, N.C and Abolagba, O. O (2010). The Trend and Growth Rate of Rubber and Cocoa Export in Nigeria. International Journal of Crop Science, 2(1): 2010.
- Kaine, A.I.N (2010). Application of Stochastic Frontier Production Function in Estimating the Technical Efficiency of Gari Processing in Delta State, Nigeria. International Journal of Social Sciences 2(4):7-13.
- Kaine, A.I.N, (2009). Economic Analysis of Alternative Cassava Processing Technologies; A Case Study of Delta North Agricultural Zone, Delta State, Nigeria. Journal of Science and Technology Research 8 (1): 73-78.
- IKE, P.C and Kaine, A.I..N (2008). Alleviating Rural Farmers Poverty Through Effective Micro-Credit: Evaluation of UNDP Intervention in Delta State. Journal of Agricultural Research and Policies 3 (2): 84-90.
- Kaine, A.I.N, Alabi, R.A. and Ike, P.C. (2009). Technical and Allocative Efficiency of Akpu Producers in Delta State, Nigeria: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis. Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Conference of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria. 14th – 17th December, 2009. pp 713-718
- Kaine, A.I.N, (2017). Snail production, processing and marketing in Nigeria : Opportunities and Challenges A – Review paper. Proceeding of the first international conference on food security and hidden hunger. Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State, Nigeria (FUNAI), 8th – 11th October, 2017. pp 168-172
- Kaine, A.I.N, and Ume S.I. (2017). Food Insecurity and coping strategies among female headed households in Anambra State Nigeria. Proceeding of the first international conference on food security and hidden hunger. Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State, Nigeria (FUNAI), 8th – 11th October, 2017. pp 160-167
- Vice Chairman Adult Harvest Committee, Mary Immaculate Catholic Church, Ogwashi-Uku. 2012 – date.
- Member, Catholic Men Organization (CMO), Mary Immaculate Catholic Church, Ogwashi-Uku.
- Member, St. Anthony (Ikelike/Ogbe-Ogwudei) Catholic community zone. Mary Immaculate Catholic Church, Ogwashi-Uku.
- Public Relations Officer (PRO), Elite Group of Friends, Agbor, Delta State. 2009 – 2015.
- Secretary, Elite Group of Friends, Agbor, Delta State. 2015 - Date.
- Public Relations Officer (PRO), Ndokwa League, Ogwashi-Uku, Delta State. 2009 - 2012.
- Secretary, Ndokwa League, Ogwashi-Uku, Delta State. 2010 – 2014.
- Member, Umu-Ezeti Community Development Union, Ogwashi-Uku Branch.